Chloe Frazer (
desperate_times_right) wrote in
glencolareef2023-11-12 04:13 pm
Entry tags:
Day 039 | log
WHO: Chloe Frazer, Taissa Turner
WHAT: More problems
WHEN: Day 39 Morning
WHERE: VII.S.8
WARNINGS: unreality stuff and mind control talk probably
NOTES: N/A
It’s been ten days since the strange occurrences had begun, and they're showing no signs of slowing down. Chloe wakes up at the makeshift camp, immediately feels the pressure, like a hook in her sternum pulling her west-northwest and wants to cry. Instead she goes to find Taissa.
She tries to school her face into some sort of expression and says, “Morning. Hey, we need to talk.”
WHAT: More problems
WHEN: Day 39 Morning
WHERE: VII.S.8
WARNINGS: unreality stuff and mind control talk probably
NOTES: N/A
It’s been ten days since the strange occurrences had begun, and they're showing no signs of slowing down. Chloe wakes up at the makeshift camp, immediately feels the pressure, like a hook in her sternum pulling her west-northwest and wants to cry. Instead she goes to find Taissa.
She tries to school her face into some sort of expression and says, “Morning. Hey, we need to talk.”

no subject
"Yeah, what's up?" she asks, managing to sound like she actually wants to hear what's coming next. She had been looking through her bag but sets it aside for now, and remains seated. This is probably a sit-down situation.
no subject
“I know we talked about this already but I think you need to go. There's something wrong with me.”
no subject
no subject
“I’ve been getting these feelings, like an itch inside my head. A static that drowns out everything until I do what it wants. I thought I had it handled, but what we saw yesterday, that shrine? I think that was me. I don't know what else it might make me do.”
no subject
Taissa gently takes Chloe's face into her hands.
"Listen to me. I don't know what's happening, what's moving you. But it isn't you. The... shrines, whatever you want to call them. They're my fault. I-- when I'm sleepwalking... I don't know why I do these things but I do, and I don't remember. It's happened before. You're not the one who has to worry about hurting anybody. I'm sorry."
no subject
She closes her eyes and nods.
“Okay. Was that you who took that necklace out of my bag, too? I've been blaming Squalo for that.”
The teeth necklace had wound up on the first shrine but Lalo hadn't mentioned it in all the consternation about her blood.
“I don't know where this thing is taking me. If it's taking me anywhere. It feels like it's pulling me in a different direction every day. What can I do? To help you.”